Role: Art Director
Company: Publicis Ltd
Reporting to: Dave Monk ECD
Location: 82 Baker Street, London
Posting date: 7th April 2017
Closing date: 4th May 2017
We want to continue to build the best Creative Department in London, one that is diverse, inventive and dynamic. To this end we are recruiting for an Art Director to work across all accounts.
We need an Art Director who can think in terms of ideas that have cultural relevance and resonance; knows how to make these ideas work equally potently across all media, tech and channels. A person who has close working knowledge with how to activate those ideas on key media platforms and channels.
We are looking for someone who can help drive our diverse culture forward.
Skills & Requirements
• Strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation and illustration
• A broad understanding of marketing design and layout will also be expected
• The ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
• The confidence to explain and support your thinking, both internally and externally
• A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients
• Work well as part of a team
• A passion for advertising and commercial art
• A keen eye for visual details and accuracy
• The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines
• A good awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Final Cut Pro
• An innovative approach to the media and the ways in which advertising is carried
• Multiple award winner is a must – such as Cannes Lion, One Show or Clios
How to apply
Please send your CV, quoting job title of the role you are applying for, by 4th May 2017 to HR@publicis.co.uk
Direct applications only, no Recruitment Agencies please.